To: Enrolled members of the Democratic Party of the Town of Woodbury, Connecticut:
Pursuant to the Rules of the Democratic Party and State election laws, you are hereby notified that a caucus will be held on:
April 1, 2014 at 7:00 PM, at Senior/Community Center
265 Main Street South, Woodbury CT.
The purpose of the caucus is to endorse delegates to the May nominating conventions for: CT Assembly Districts 66 and 68, CT State Senate District 32, 5th Congressional District, and the State Nominating Convention, and to transact other business as may be proper to come before said caucus.
The April DTC meeting will immediately follow the caucus.
News & Events
NEW! See our ARCHIVES for past events and press releases; Quicktime movies of past campaigns, election rallies and fundraising events; and photos.
>> Activities & Upcoming Events (Woodbury)
- OPEN HOUSE to HONOR George Hale and Deborah Fuller
2-4 pm, Woodbury Senior/Community Center
Woodbury Democrats cordially invite all greater Woodbury residents to an Open House on Sunday, March 2nd, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. at the Woodbury Senior/Community Center to honor former Woodbury Selectman George Hale and former Woodbury Board of Finance member Deborah Fuller. Local, state and federal elected officials have also been invited to the Sunday, March 2nd Open House.
Open House attendees are encouraged to bring dry and/or canned food items, which will be donated to the Woodbury Community Services Food Bank. There will be no admission charge.
>> Activities & Upcoming Events in Other Towns
>> In the News: Press Releases & Articles
- Democratic Caucus April 1 [March 26, 2014]
- OPEN HOUSE to HONOR George Hale and Debora
h Fuller [February 19, 2014]
- 7th Annual Washington, D.C. High School Student Internship Program[April 21, 2013]
- Woodbury Democratic Town Committee supports development of guidelines for Town Boards and Commissions [February 2013)
- Letter to First Selectman Gerald Stomski regarding guidelines for Town Boards and Commissions [February28, 2013]
- Democratic Primary August 14, 2012
- Woodbury Democratic Caucus, May 29, 7 pm, Rec House
- 6th Annual Washington, DC, Student Internship Program
- Free Democratic Family Picnic on Sept. 25 Features Food, Municipal Candidates, and State Democrats
- Remembering September 11 (from Woodbury-Middlebury Patch)
- A letter of response by Selectman George Hale and other candidates to the BEDC's invitation to a BEDC-sponsored debate on September 14. [Click here to view as a PDF.]
- 2011 Campaign Kickoff Reception POSTPONED due to Hurricane Irene! The kickoff event is now scheduled for FRIDAY, Sept. 9
5:30 - 7:30 at the Woodbury Senior/Community Center
Click here or full details of this rescheduled event!
Woodbury Democratic Party announces slate of candidates [July 22, 2011
Woodbury Democratic Town Committee endorses four candidates for Region 14 Board of Education [May 19, 2011]
5th Annual Washington, DC High School Student Internship Program Seeks Applicants [March 25, 2011]
Woodbury Democratic Town Committee Says"Hasty, Ill-Advised" Job Cuts Hurt Economy, Impact Public Safety [August 20, 2010]
Woodbury Democratic Town Committee endorses BOE candidates Cosgriff, Gati, Juhas, Paluskas [May 19, 2010]