SAVE THESE DATES!
Sep 26, 8:30 PM, Presidential Debate Watch Party, Emergency Services Bldg, Quassuk Rd., Woodbury
Oct 1, 8 AM to noon, Fall Cleanup Day-meet at the Hollow at 9 AM! OR, clean up your own road
Oct 2, 2-6 PM, Fall Fest, Main Street Woodbury, join us for FREE mini-golf!
Oct 15, 5:30-8 PM, Red, White & Blue BAR-B-Q Fall fundraiser, 5:30-8 PM, Senior-Community Center
Oct 19, 5:30 PM, WBA-sponsored candidate forum, Curtis House, Woodbury
News & Events
NEW! See our ARCHIVES for past events and press releases; Quicktime movies of past campaigns, election rallies and fundraising events; and photos.
>> In the News: Press Releases & Articles
- Woodbury Democratic Caucus [May 2, 2016]
- Democratic candidates seek "sensible and sustainable growth" that "preserves our natural resources" [Click here to read full press release]
- Snider Calls on Woodburians to Volunteer [Click here to read full press release]
- Pancakes and Conversation with the Candidates [August 24, 2015]
- "A Positive Step for the Future" [February 4, 2015] - A letter from the Woodbury Democratic Town Committee in support of the recently accepted application to the American Institute of Architects, Center for Communities by Design for a Sustainable Design Assessment for Woodbury.
- Free Democratic Family Picnic on September 28, 2014 Features November Candidates, Elected Officials, Picnic Fare [September 18, 2014]
- Woodbury Democrats to Hold October 25 "Fall Fun Lasagna Dinner"[September 24, 2014]
- Woodbury Democrats Endorse Two for State Races [August 28, 2014]
- Democratic Caucus April 1 [March 26, 2014]
- OPEN HOUSE to HONOR George Hale and Debora
h Fuller [February 19, 2014]
- 7th Annual Washington, D.C. High School Student Internship Program[April 21, 2013]
- Woodbury Democratic Town Committee supports development of guidelines for Town Boards and Commissions [February 2013)
- Letter to First Selectman Gerald Stomski regarding guidelines for Town Boards and Commissions [February28, 2013]
- Democratic Primary August 14, 2012
- Woodbury Democratic Caucus, May 29, 7 pm, Rec House
- 6th Annual Washington, DC, Student Internship Program
- Free Democratic Family Picnic on Sept. 25 Features Food, Municipal Candidates, and State Democrats
- Remembering September 11 (from Woodbury-Middlebury Patch)
- A letter of response by Selectman George Hale and other candidates to the BEDC's invitation to a BEDC-sponsored debate on September 14. [Click here to view as a PDF.]
- 2011 Campaign Kickoff Reception POSTPONED due to Hurricane Irene! The kickoff event is now scheduled for FRIDAY, Sept. 9
5:30 - 7:30 at the Woodbury Senior/Community Center
Click here or full details of this rescheduled event!
Woodbury Democratic Party announces slate of candidates [July 22, 2011
Woodbury Democratic Town Committee endorses four candidates for Region 14 Board of Education [May 19, 2011]
5th Annual Washington, DC High School Student Internship Program Seeks Applicants [March 25, 2011]
Woodbury Democratic Town Committee Says"Hasty, Ill-Advised" Job Cuts Hurt Economy, Impact Public Safety [August 20, 2010]
Woodbury Democratic Town Committee endorses BOE candidates Cosgriff, Gati, Juhas, Paluskas [May 19, 2010]